- These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website.
- By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written on this page.
- You must not use this Website if you disagree with the contents written on this page.
- If you are a minor or under 21 years old, you are not allowed to use this Website.
You are specifically restricted from:
- Reproducing, duplicating, copying, or reusing any portion of the Website or its content, including images, text, and branding elements.
- Using the Website or its content for commercial or promotional purposes without prior written consent from Smyle.
- Using the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or its servers, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or its systems, or attempting to circumvent any security measures put in place to protect the Website and its users.
- Using any automated scripts, bots, or other tools to scrape, extract, or collect data from the Website or its users.
- Engaging in any activities that violate any applicable laws or regulations, or that may cause harm to the Website, its users, or any third parties.
Smyle reserves the right to revoke access to the Website at any time, without notice, and without liability, for any violation of these restrictions.
- This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Smyle makes no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
- Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Smyle, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the Agreement shall be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable. If such amendment is not possible, the provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Variation of Terms
Smyle reserves the right to revise the terms of this Agreement at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Smyle with respect to the use of the Site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Smyle.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or the Site, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for visiting our website.