Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from you:
- Email address, which will be collected only if you voluntarily provide it when you sign up for our newsletter or other promotions.
We use Google Analytics on our website to understand how visitors interact with our website, this service may collect information such as your IP address, pages you visit and the features you use, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and any other relevant data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions, if you have given us your email address
- Understand and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website and products through Google Analytics.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
- Law enforcement or other government agencies, as required by law.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
This policy is subject to compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and should be read in conjunction with any other policy that may apply to you. This policy does not create any rights or obligations on the part of Smyle™ or any third party.